To sustain the value propositions for its members, HKIRA will organize regular workshops for members' professional development. Social and networking events will be organized for fellowship development of members.
In order to provide our members of listed companies more opportunities to share experience and network with their peers, HKIRA has hosted luncheon gathering every two months in recent years. During the relax lunch break, most of the Executive Committee members will be there to chat with the members to give you a better understanding about HKIRA. Members are welcome to give suggestions and feedback to HKIRA so we can better serve the IR community.
This is exclusive for members working with listed companies at a discounted price. Seats are limited and will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- 19 August 2022 (Fri):
- HKIRA x 富途安逸 - IR數碼化趨勢研討會
- 27 July 2022 (Wed):
- HKIRA Webinar - Latest Updates on HKEX Listing Rules and HK CG Practices
- 29 June 2022 (Wed):
- HKIRA x Visible Alpha Webinar - Using Consensus to Better Manage Expectations of the Investment Community
- 26 May 2022 (Thu):
- HKIRA Webinar Why Coaching is more effective than Managing in the workplace
- 5 May 2022 (Thu):
- HKIRA 8th IR Awards Online Briefing Session
- 26 April 2022 (Tue):
- HKIRA x CFA Society Hong Kong- IR Pledge Member Webinar Series - Investing REITs in Hong Kong
- 21 April 2022 (Thu):
- HKIRA x Tangelo Software Webinar - ESG Reporting for IR Managers with CLP and Shenzhou International Case Studies
- 28 March 2022 (Mon):
- Capital Market Outlook for 2022 - Macroeconomic trends and global investor sentiment on Asian stocks and bonds in 2022
- 22 February 2022 (Tue):
- HKIRA x Glass Lewis Webinar – “Proxy solicitation”
- 17 February 2022 (Thu):
- HKIRA x EQS - Whistleblowing System: Are You Ready?